Our orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Ross Chapel, specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and injuries. This includes his specialty training of evaluating and caring for patients suffering from hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder problems. The practice is prepared to treat trauma injuries and fractures of the upper and lower extremities including ligaments and tendons.
Dr. Chapel and his orthopedic surgical team attempt to correct these problems that arise in the skeleton and its attachments, including ligaments and tendons.
Our services include:
- Traumatic Injuries and Fractures of the upper extremities
- Peripheral Nerve Compression including carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel, radial tunnel syndromes
- Shoulder pain including rotator cuff tears, impingement, sports injuries and instability
- Shoulder replacement including Total and Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Treatment of tendinitis including tennis elbow, De Quervain's, and trigger fingers
- Treatment of arthritis of the elbow, wrist, and hand
- Arthroscopy of the shoulder and wrist
If you have any questions about our orthopedic services, please contact our office.